Monday, June 4, 2012

Who I am Politically.

I may not know much about politics and the political world. But by taking this class I hope to gain advanced political views and knowledge so I am able to help my country make smart and effective choices for our better. From what I do know about the political world I would say I have more of a liberal's point of view on things. I feel the death penalty isn't the greatest punishment and we need to explore other energy resources rather than depending on oil so much. Legal immigration isn't a bad thing we should help others in need and those who want a better life. Social security needs to be protected because our hard working citizens of many years depend it for survival. Keeping world peace and helping other countries in need is what makes the U.S. so great, we're willing to help others better their country and their life. I want to gain more knowledge to make sure my choices will advance the country and economy. I want a better understanding of the issues going on in our country so I am not ignorant and useless. I do not want to be one of those people who feels so strongly about being liberal and conservative that I do not consider who is the right person to run our country because I've never learned, heard and have seen the other side. I want to be able to analysis our government in an advanced way.

No comments:

Post a Comment